Flatshifter Expert quickshifter without equal
The Ultimate quickshifter System
The Flatshifter Expert system provides seamless clutchless up gear shifting with all of the ease of use of the Flatshifter Pro system for effortless up shifts and downshifts without using the clutch, but with extra refinements to give the serious racer the fine tuning and precision required to get the maximum out of his machine.
- Proven on our own Bikes and Race cars.
- Seamless upshifts.
- 12 years experience designing quickshifters & Flatshifters.
- Microprocessor Controlled.
- Simple Installation and Set-up no laptop required.
- Audible and Visual Set-up Indicators.
- Road or Race Pattern Up-shift.
- Lockable Rod Pressure Adjustment.
- Unique Patented Design.
- Built-in Inhibitor Prevents Engine Damage.
- 12 month parts & labour warranty.
- Intelligent Ignition Cut
- Adjustable throttle blip' for clutchless downshifts
- Adjustable sensitivity for ignition cut and duration of cut. and very kind to your gearbox and transmission!
- Soft Power Restore for Smooth Gear Changes (unique)
- Completely independent system - and is compatible with any aftermarket fueling management system such as Power Commanders, Bazzaz etc
- Ignition 'cut', NOT fuel cut– is the correct way to quickshift,which is also much kinder to the engine and transmission although you can do either.
- Easy set up to suit your riding/driving style and engine.
- All the Flatshifter products are easily transferred to different engines if needed.
Quickshifters/ seamless shifting systems have become accepted as an essential performance tool for all competitive bike racers as well as race car & performance drivers offering performance gains of at least 1 meter per gearshift, and providing improved lap times that would usually only be achieved by fitting expensive racing parts and improvements to the engine tuning, reducing reliability and engine life. Also, using our quickshifter the throttle is kept wide open during the gearshift, so there are no vortices produced in the intake manifold, resulting in a smoother engine performance and longer chain and sprockets life.
Smooth downshifts are difficult to achieve using a bike gearbox without a slipper clutch as it requires precise throttle blipping which is difficult skill to master. Using the patented Flatshifter quickshifter auto throttle blip system, all that is required for a smooth downshift is to close the throttle and operate the gear lever. The system works at all speeds is self regulating so it makes riding on the road smoother and more fun also an invaluable aid for disabled riders...
On the track our quickshifter system allows more precise corner entry as the rider/driver can concentrate on braking and turning in, while making perfect clutchless downshifts by operating the gear lever only. The system also helps prevent engine, gearbox and transmission damage due to badly timed or executed downshifts. A motor cycle fitted with Flatshifter Pro quickshifter only requires the use of the clutch for stopping and starting. Once on the move, pushing or pulling the gear lever at any revs is all that is required to change gear.
The Flatshifter Expert quickshifter is also suitable for many road and race cars which use an engine using a sequential gearbox not just motorcycle engines. Smooth downshifts are difficult to achieve with a motorcycle gearbox as they do not have synchromesh, and the heel / toe technique of braking while blipping the throttle is also a difficult skill to master and get right every time. Using the patented Flatshifter Expert quickshifter system, all that is required for a smooth downshift is to lift off the accelerator and to operate the gear lever.
Our quickshifter systems work at all speeds so it makes driving on the road smoother and more fun. On the track it allows more precise corner entry; the driver can concentrate on braking (left foot if preferred as the clutch is not used) and turning in, while making perfect downshifts by operating the gear lever only. The Flatshifter Expert system can also be used in conjunction with our Flatshifter Max electric shifter solenoid operated push button or paddle operated shift system.ie no need to use the clutch or the gear lever!!
Flatshifter Expert, £749.00 + VAT, (vat EU countries only) and delivery
Supplied with a 12 month back-to-base warranty on road & race applications.
The Flatshifter Expert system is supplied with a comprehensive installation manual and fitting kit, as well as email and telephone assistance if required..
Trade inquiries welcome.